<$BlogRSDUrl$>

12 September 2007

EDMUND RICE INTERNATIONAL GENEVA COMMUNITY 

As many readers of this bulletin would be aware I have recently accepted an invitation to be part of the Christian Brothers community in Geneva, Switzerland for the next three years.

The community is being formed as part of the move to establish Edmund Rice International at the UN for the global promotion of social justice and human rights.

At this stage I plan to arrive in Geneva in late October and whilst I would like to think I might be able to continue to produce a justice bulletin from Geneva, even if not as regularly and perhaps with a more international focus, I won't know if that is possible until I take up my duties in Geneva.

In the meantime I intend to continue to produce the bulletin and will keep readers posted about developments as they unfold.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?